Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall Image entitled, "Monet Aspens"

This image is entitled, "Monet Aspens" and is one of my many images currently hanging on display at Lorimar Winery and Vineyards in Temecula Wine Country...it is also my favorite fall composition of my own to date, and I hope to capture a few better than this over this weekend in Portland, OR.


This image was captured early in the morning in October 2012 beside a small fishing lake a few miles east of Bishop, CA just before the tiny berg of Aspendell, CA up in the Buttermilk Range of the Eastern Sierra. This picturesque scene of colorful aspens mixed with evergreen pines is just a few feet away from the main highway, and it is ironic that most people obliviously drive right by this spot on their way up to Lake Sabrina and/or North Lake to go check out their beauty and actually miss something more exquisite in the process...

Anyway, I leave for Portland here in a few hours at 6pm this early evening...and the good news for me is that it appears so far from the weather forecasts as if ma-nature is going to cooperate with me for the most part to help me create some visions I have in my mind that I want to capture with my camera. Wish me luck...This weekend's focus is going to be on waterfalls and trees wearing their fall foliage...

Peace,
D. "Bodhi"

No comments:

Post a Comment